The position is for 18 months with the expected starting date the day after the rectoral resolution.
Other achievements to be taken into account
- Physics PhD degree (10 points)
- Experience in nuclear instrumentation developments (15 points)
- Publications in scientific journals and participation in congresses and scientific meetings (25 points)
- Certification of compliance with the quality requirements of the production and scientific-technological activity (25 points)
- Personal interview. Only the candidates with at least 50 points on the other merits willbe interviewed (25 points)
Interested candidates should submit:
- PDF document of the CV.
- Sworn statement in which the candidate declares under his responsibility, that he meets the requirements of the call and can prove it on the deadline for applications.
Applications can only be submitted electronically in https://sede.usc.es/formularios/solicitudes/contratacion.htm. Complementary documentation shall be presented electronically using any digitised copy procedure of the original document. In this case, digitised copies will guarantee the authenticity of the original under the responsibility of the applicant.
The deadline for submitting applications will be SEVEN (7) calendar days (June 16) starting from the day after the publication of this call: http://imaisd.usc.es/ftp/oit/documentos/2542_gl.pdf
IGFAE is a member of SOMMa Excellence Alliance, the league of Severo Ochoa Centres and María de Maeztu Units to promote Spanish Excellence in research and to enhance its social impact at national and international levels.
Please, send any further question to email@example.com