The Galician Institute of High Energy Physics (IGFAE), invites applications for doctoral fellows within “la Caixa” INPhINIT program. All information about the call is available at
INPhINIT is a doctoral fellowship supported through the Horizon 2020 Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions – COFUND programme to attract international early-stage researchers to the top Spanish and Portuguese research centres in the areas of Bio and Health Sciences, Physics, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics.
The selection process is performed by the “la Caixa” Foundation where the candidates should apply. We kindly request to any applicant interested in joining our institute to express their interest in the application and contact us at email@example.com.
To access the 10 positions we offer, search for IGFAE in the Research Centre selector in https://hosts.lacaixafellowships.org/finder
Information about each of them is also available here:
- Search for new physics at LHCb
- Exploring dark sectors with the LHCb experiment at CERN
- Unveiling the time structure of QCD collectivity
- Studies in gauge/gravity duality
- Ultra-high-energy cosmic ray and neutrino detection in astroparticle physics
- Search of the nature of neutrinos with the NEXT-100 detector at the Underground Laboratory of Canfranc
- Exotic properties of nuclei at the drip-line with active targets
- Unveiling the interior of neutron stars with the R3B experiment at FAIR
- A laser-generator of 11C for PET medical imaging pre-clinical studies
- Gravitational waves & multi-messenger astronomy
Deadline for applications: 6st February 2019