Numerical Relativity and Holography
27 June - 1 July 2016
Santiago de Compostela, Spain
Dealine for Registration: Registration is now closed.
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to participate in the conference please follow these steps:
1. when Registration is open click on Registration Form, fill in your data and "Save Registration".
2. order a bank transfer to the following account, indicating, as additional information: "NumHol2016, Full Name of Participant ".
15703 Santiago de Compostela
3. VERY IMPORTANT: send an email with your name and attach a copy of your transfer receipt to email@example.com. This is essential in order to track your fee.
Fee : 150 euros.
The fee will cover:
- Coffee breaks
- Conference folder with useful information
- Social events: dinner, visits...
Accompanying person can, if desired, join for daily lunches plus social events for 100 euros. Please add name in your transfer order.
We cannot accept payment in cash. So please be very careful in handling the additional information so that we can retrieve you payment.
Thanks for your understanding.
Cancellations received by 1st June will be accepted and refunded less and administrative charge of 20 euros. No refund will be applied to cancellations made after this date. Transfer of your registration to another person in acceptable.
A limited number of either fee and/or accommodation grants (at the University Residence) is available upon request. Students will have preference.
If you apply for a grant, you don't need to make the bank transfer until you receive a response with the final amount to be paid.
Until then, your registration will be considered as a pre-registration. You will receive a response by the 10th April.
According to it you will need to complete the registration by ordering the due bank transfer.
A number of seminar and short-seminar slots will be assigned by the Scientific Board to persons interested in communicating their results. Also
a poster session is planned. If you want to apply to anyone of these possibilities please, after registering , fill in the relevant field in the registration tab. Deadline for abstract submission is 15th March. Final program will be communicated by the 15th April.